What is EBOO Ozone Therapy?
EBOO stands for Extracorporeal Blood Ozonation & Oxygenation and is the most advanced ozone treatment in the world today, detoxing several liters of blood in one session with a fresh, continuous flow of ozone.
With this technique, the patient’s blood is first drawn from a suitable vein using a medical pump. The blood is ozonated and then returned into the body, through an additional vein. Because this is a closed system, where the blood is never exposed to outside elements, it eliminates the possibility of contamination.
This process continues over a 1 hour time period, with 1.8 to 3 liters of blood being filtered and enriched with ozone before being returned to the body. This is 1/2 - 3/4 of the body's total blood volume.
During treatments, patients can actually see the toxins separate from the blood. This is the only device that can filter your blood, removing heavy metals, cholesterol deposits, alcohol, chemicals and even bacteria and viruses.
The power of EBOO lies in both the ozonation and filtration processes, the only dual ozonation and filtration process that exists in the world today.
The number of treatment sessions and the ozone dosage administered will depend on your overall health, age, and the main condition you are suffering from. Treatments are administered once a week, for 3-4 weeks, which can be repeated every 3-4 months as needed. Patients can expect full antioxidant defense mechanisms activated by the 3rd or 4th treatment depending on your health history.
Key Benefits of Ozone Therapy?
- Can help kill Bacterial, Fungal and Viral infections
- Improve Cognitive Function
- Heal or recover faster from wounds, surgery, etc
- Boost your Immune System
- Help decrease Autoimmune Conditions
- Improved Blood Circulation
- Improved Energy
- Decrease Pain & Inflammation
- Performance Enhancement by reducing muscle fatigue
What conditions can be treated with Ozone?
- Infections of ANY type: Viral, bacterial, fungal, parasitic, upper respiratory infections (sinus, ears, nasal, throat), Lyme disease, EBV, herpes, etc.
- Inflammatory conditions: Arthritis, fibromyalgia, bursitis, non-healing wounds, bursitis, cholecystitis, pancreatitis, allergic reactions, carpal tunnel syndrome, etc.
- Autoimmune conditions: Fibromyalgia, Lupus, Rheumatoid arthritis, Multiple Sclerosis, Colitis, Crohn’s Disease, etc.
- Circulatory conditions: Cardiovascular disease, peripheral vascular disease, deep vein thrombosis, claudication, diabetic ulcers, etc.
- Pain: post-herpetic neuralgia pain (pain lingering after shingles, herpes zoster infection), tight or spasming muscles.
- Other: Chronic fatigue, diabetes, heavy metal toxicity, IBS, mold toxicity, etc.
How much does EBOO Ozone Therapy treatment cost?
We strive to find treatments that are both effective and affordable for our patients. For EBOO (Extracorporeal Blood Oxygenation and Ozonation), other clinics in the US are charging between $1500-$2200 per treatment. Here at Rejuvenetix, we charge $1500 so our patients can have access to this incredible treatment. This includes the EBOO treatment, a Myers nutrient cocktail directly after the EBOO treatment, and labs and consult.
Is it Safe?
Ozone has been proven to be extremely safe, with minor irritation to the respiratory system if inhaled.
Who should not receive Ozone Therapy?
You should avoid ozone therapy if you are pregnant, taking blood thinner medications, experience internal bleeding, diagnosed with anemia or low platelet count, have a history of hemorrhagic or apoplectic Stroke, recent myocardial infarction (heart attack), ozone allergy, or have been diagnosed with a G6PD deficiency.
At Rejuvenetix, we care about our patients and strive to administer only the highest possible quality of care. If you are wondering if Ozone Therapy or EBOO is the right option for yourself or someone you know, schedule an appointment with Rejuvenetix by calling 480-291-9894 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.